[GeoStL] Re: Garmin Legend HCx

  • From: Cindy Spurr <leeharper13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:29:58 -0700 (PDT)

 I have the Vista HcX  and there is a setting in map setup I believe to change
this. I don't have my GPS on me it's in the car, otherwise I could verify this.
Cindy
aka VAEaglesFan
Want to learn about geocaching in Virginia? Visit http://www.vageocachers.org
Want to learn about geocaching in St. Louis? Visit
http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPostNuke/index.php