[GeoStL] Re: Garmin Etrex at Amazon

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:11:20 -0500

I actually went by their office in San Leandro California and picked up the
cables and external antenna for my Map 76S. They were extremely nice and very
informative. Although, they are more on the Garmin side so don't expect too
much for Magellan. When I was there they told me their website would be up
soon.. Not sure if it is but if not you can find them on Ebay.

Mike