[GeoStL] Re: Gall Bladder

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 18:23:00 -0500

-

Dave Keiser wrote:

> -
> So, were you able to talk the doctor into placing one of your special
> microcaches where your Gall Bladder used to be?
>
> You could name it 'ST13-RGS' Gall Bladder' and let people sign a
> 'psuedo' log that you keep in your pocket.  You'd be like a
> locationless cache!!

Or you could call it a moving cache.  Know where Rich is?  You know
where the cache is!  We could invite him to official geocaching events
and have a event cache built in.  A chance meeting with Rich while
grocery shopping?  Log it!  The possibilities are endless and for
someone like Rich, I'm sure he'll think of most of them before we do.

Glad to have you back Rich, hale and hearty.

Roger
Subject field