[GeoStL] Re: GC58GCN August Souvenir Meet and Greet

  • From: James Leistico <james_leistico@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 17:17:53 -0500

-
that's the plan.  I figured I would get up to lunch a little after 12:01 pm
(wife will be doing groceries in the morning and it takes about an hour to get
from here to Kirkwood.)
If sgtmta and I leave from lunch at 1 pm, we can do HT's multi first and then
give HT and Nan time to catch up with us after 1:30.

Cache on!
Monk-E Arms (Jim)

________________________________
> Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 17:48:06 -0400
> From: hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> CC: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [GeoStL] Re: GC58GCN August Souvenir Meet and Greet
>
> Cat3memoir - Looks like sgtmta, and Monk-E-Arms are starting at the
> meet and greet and heading for Babler might check with them.
>
> Live Long & Prosper
> Pay it Forward
> -- Hobbit Taz (Mark) on Charter --
>

> On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 4:40 PM, cat3memoir wrote:
>

> I {CATCHMYTIGGER} HAVEN'T DONE THE 2 MULTI'S AT LAUMEIR PARK -RED TUBES
> AND THE CAVE. I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT THE TWINS MYSTERY CACHE THERE LAST
> TIME. IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN. I HAVEN'T DONE THE EARTH CACHE AT
> BABLER,I HAVE A COUPLE LEFT THERE TO DO.I COULDN'T FIND THE ONE UNDER
> THE BRIGDE. I ALSO STILL NEED TO GET THE TRADITIONAL ACROSS THE STREET
> AT THE BIKER PLACE AND GC-3M694 IS SUPPOSED TO BE CLOSE BY. I HAVE A
> VIRTUAL ALL CHECKED OUT AT THE WATER MARKER IN ST CHARLES AND HAVE THE
> ANWSERS READY, AND SAME FOR ST LOUIS LIMESTONE IN SAINT CHARLES.
> I could meet-up before or after lunch.
>

> From my Samsung Android tablet on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network
> "Mr. EX-President" <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

from this