[GeoStL] Re: Fwd: geocaching story

  • From: GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:43:35 +0000 (GMT)

Use http://www.onspeed.com/?A=web2mail to transform dial up
connections to near broadband speed. Reccomended by Web2Mail

I dont think she has a geocaching ID. Piegoddess (mom) and everquesting (her
child) said that they will also contact her also. She should be getting lots of
good info for a story.

I will pass her info to the others when I get home.

many thanks,

glennn
> -
> Is it too obvious to ask if she has signed up for an account and personally
> contacted the persons placing and finding caches nearest her area? Looks
> like PieGoddess, Everquesting and Jeepers 2 are the big placers out there..
> looks like Roelsch is a "local" who has cached the area ..  along with
> Guitar Nutz and Jamz  from KC. There's a Mr &Mrs GoTO with several finds and
> new placement in the area. Has she emailed any of these cachers? All have a
> fairly pleasant, approachable cyberdemeanor. I don't know any of them
> personally, but they write more than "TNLN" logs and seem "approachable".
> Seems maybe she needs to do a bit more emailing..  Or, if she has and has
> been shut down..  the I'll shut up lol .. but if it were me.. that's where
> *I* would start.
>
> Nancy

Subject field