[GeoStL] Fried Okra - Grand Canyon hiking / camping trip.

  • From: Gary Braman <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 08:17:51 -0700

-
Ya'll,
I will be embarking on a four day / three night camping trip through the Grand
Canyon with three of my Arizona friends starting Friday morning.  I will be
hiking the New Hance Trail, across the Escalante route along the Colorado
River, then up the Tanner trail to the rim.  We estimate this to be a 28 mile
trip over very rough terrain.

You can SPOT Stalk me if you like by going to http://www.garybraman.com and
clicking on the SPOT banner.

I do not plan on eating any watermelon while in the Canyon.

Enjoy - or not....

Fried Okra

Gary Braman
Senior Technical Consultant