[GeoStL] Re: Friday lunch - Greek church menu

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:01:22 -0600

-
I think I can make it, although I won't get there till 12:00 or later.
Here's the menu.

December 5, 2008
Shrimp Saganaki $8.00
OR Pastitsio (ground beef, macaroni casserole) $5.50
Clam Chowder Small $2.00 Large $3.00
Gyro Sandwich $5.00
(seasoned beef and lamb served on pita bread with tomatoes, onions and
tzatziki sauce)
Two Dolmathes $2.00
Spanakopita (spinach and cheese pita) $2.50
Greek Salad with olive oil dressing $4.00
Dessert (Baklava, Galatobouriko, Kataifi, or Walnut Cake) $2.00