[GeoStL] Re: Friday lunch

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:36:56 -0800 (PST)

-
Did you know they have a buffet at Our Lady? Its from 4-9 and is 12.95 each.
They also have trolley rides  that start at the Visitors Center.  I think we
are going to go Fri night also. Unless it does that nasty s--w word.
elkie
Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil.
 The Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.
 We apologize for the inconvenience.

Life is way to short to take serious.