[GeoStL] Re: Flooding

  • From: "Hobbit Taz - charter" <hobbittaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:32:21 -0500

BTW Foamy is still high and Dry Currently keeping us company.  Everytime Ive
considered putting it back the river threatened - guess Im glad I never put
it back out.  Maybe the river will someday go back and stay long enough to
replace it.

Just heard the Extended Flood Warning on the Weather Alert for that area
saying exactly what you just mentioned and that the water is still expected
to rise.
          From: Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [GeoStL] Flooding
          To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008, 12:43 AM

-Besides the caches, how is everyone else doing? Elkie??? K-Team??? Anyone
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching  Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived  http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

  Database version: 5.10110e
  http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/