[GeoStL] Re: Email List

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 19:33:43 -0800 (PST)

I would like a copy of the list as well.

  Please remember however any digital list that comes through this list or even
through just an ordinary email will be on the internet almost forever and
almost anyone can access it not just cachers. I have sent my telephone number
to a number of cachers over the years and I don't mind it being passed around
as a PAF or even just a quick call to see if I want to go caching.....but for
those who don't want their telephone number out there where just about anyone
can get it they might think twice about making the list digital.

  Dan

Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
There was a list passed around the tables at the Christmas party.

Is the list a public one, or was it to update records for SLAGA? If
it is public, how can the info be retrieved?

Andrew

--
Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx