[GeoStL] Dumb Question

  • From: Andy Sims <yutty_666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 02:51:28 -0800 (PST)

-
Sorry to be the one to break the bad news about the
SLAGA website.  Please don't shoot me, I'm just the
messenger.

I have a dumb question.  It wouldn't be dumb if it
hadn't been answered last week.

What are the channels agreed on to be used with FRS /
GMRS radios when Geocaching?

I was going to put a note in my cache and on it's
entry on Geocaching.com for people with radios to try
giving me a holler when they do "Scenes from a Mall"
because I'm so close by so much of the time.  I'd like
to stick to the agreed on channel because I'm kinda
anal.

I tried searching the list archive for the answer but
I couldn't find it for some dumb reason.  Maybe it's
because it's 5 in the morning.  Anyway I thought it
was 2 and 12.

Andy

Subject field