[GeoStL] Re: Does Molly or "the hounds"

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:17:56 -0600

-
?? when was that ?? I dont think i have turned anybody down from the slaga listings. Well, there was one guy that said he was from Pluto... I can list the puppy along with you name in the slaga roles.... Application fee is half off for puppies.

glenn

At 09:13 AM 12/31/2003, you wrote:

By the way, Glenn wouldn?t accept my dog?s application for SLAGA! I am sure it has something to do with not being a human and such?.

Dru