[GeoStL] Contact person tor the Mid Missouri group is needed

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:00:46 -0500

-
this is for the Mid-Mo Folks...

Good afternoon y'all,

I am wondering if there is any one person here that, if need be, would  be
willing to contacted directly for geocaching related issues in the
area.    What the Missouri Geocachers Association is doing is trying to
give anyone interested in geocaching in the State of Missouri in general,
or in any of the specific regions where there is an organized group, a
contact person that could take care of their needs.

Since the MidMo area is growing,  I wanted to include the group on the
MoGeo page so you could be represented.

What I am looking for is perhaps the groups leader, or the person that is
handling public relations or perhaps the person that is acting as some sort
of geocaching mentor for the group or just somebody that will act as the
groups representative.  In our dealings with the land managers in Missouri,
they seem comforted by the fact that if there are problems with a cache,
they have someone local to directly contact rather than blindly sending
emails off to geocaching.com.

If you want to see where your name and email address would be used, take a
look at www.MoGeo.com , right hand side under "other contacts".

Thanks,

Glenn

Glenn,