[GeoStL] Re: Christmas party

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:00:17 -0800 (PST)

-
I'm going to try and get the room for Sunday Dec 8
prolly in the afternoon like 1-3 or 2-4.
I like the idea of a "white elephant" gift thing, a 5$
limit if you buy something.
What do you all think about food? shall we do a
potluck and everyone bring something? or have cookies
and beverages?
I need to know about how many would be interested in
coming so I know what room to ask for. The Hospitality
room will hold 20 or so, the meeting room on 6 will
hold 70. I'm hoping to get the room comped to me, if I
get charged I'll let ya'll know how much it will be.
The boss is gone till Wed and I'm off the next 2 days
so it will be Thurs before I can ask about it.
Is anyone interested and/or willing to help put this
on? Let me know.

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......