[GeoStL] Re: Chilly Willy

  • From: Greg Ponder <thehairyhillbilly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:16:30 -0800 (PST)

I found it kinda curious that a link to an Antarctic cache would ever show up
on the SLAGA mailing list, much less so soon after I was entitled to post a
note on the Chilly Willy At McMurdo cache. A microbiologist friend of mine
spent some time recently on the frozen land below and visited this cache in my
honor. I thought I'd be able to bring the Chilly Willy II TB and drop it off in
a Missouri geocache, but, alas, the bug was already gone--seemingly missing in
action before its journey even began.

For anyone who cares, here's the link (not a cool Glenn link--I ain't that
smart...but a link just as well)...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid={B00AEFDE-C7F8-45FE-96F5-67B920BF6FDA}

The Hairy Hillbilly

P.S. Thank ye all who so recently visited my fifth BBQ. Happy New Year!

Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
Glenn,

I have a girlfriend who dream was to visit all 7 continents. She is going
to Anarctica in January for a trip. Wish she were a geocacher. Perhaps I
could still get her to visit the cache and take a picture. I could visit it
vircariously through her.

Subject field