[GeoStL] Calhoun County RE: Re: LaBarque Trilogy and Frozen Waterfall Tour on Sunday ?

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 18:59:50 -0600

-
Many of my Calhoun County caches were flood victims and things are finally
getting to where the mud is not so bad anymore.  I am going to archive all
my caches in Calhoun County except Titus Hollow and replace them with some
new caches.  I got started today and plan to do more work in the nice cold
tomorrow.  My hope is to have it done before Xmas if possible.  Since so
many people say Titus Hollow is their all time favorite cache, I am going to
just move it a little ways and let people relog it.  With a historic cache
like that, I don't want to shut it down.  So be on the look out for the
series.  I have asked the reviewer not to release any of them until it is
all done.  So if you want a nice series over the holidays, there will soon
be a new series.  I will send a message to the list when it is done.  Also
be aware the Winfield ferry does not run anymore.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"