[GeoStL] Re: Caching on Veteran's Day???

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 13:53:55 -0800 (PST)

-
Sounds good Michelle ....I will send you a note
tommorrow night and you can send me a time and a place
to meet....I would be glad to have the company.....I
will be doing about 10-15 in St. Charles in the
morning...but I could slip over your way around 9:10
or so....just let me know

Will be in touch soon

Dan