[GeoStL] Caching in St. Louis on Sunday and Monday

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:47:57 -0700 (PDT)

-
Well the schedule is finally set....I should be in St.
Louis sometime about Noon on Sunday and would like to
try to do some caching on Sunday afternoon and evening
and possibly Monday morning....I will have the cel
phone on in the car and in the house Sunday after
about 11AM ....number is 573/465-1107 and I should be
at my father in laws sometime about noon ....number is
314/843-3460
I am pretty sure I have some of the numbers of people
there in St. Louis but it might be better if you call
me as I am not sure where my notebook is right
now......I would love to do a bit of caching ...just
let me know

Dan

--- Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Count me in for at least part of the day, Dan.
>
> Susan
>
>   . And I do know I have
>   to be in St. Louis on Monday so I will try to do
> some
>   there as well. I will keep in touch and let you
>   know....Have a great weekend and hope to catch you
> on
>   the caching trail
>
>   Dan

>   Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site
> design software
>   http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

>    Mail List FAQ's:
> //www.freelists.org/help/questions.html