[GeoStL] Re: Caching in St. Louis on Saturday

  • From: Square Pants <iwsp_geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:33:28 -0800 (PST)

Dan,

I just did these two days ago, and although I didn't know about the Globe
Cache, I would suggest Boxers, Springhouse, then Globe with Hawkeye and Lower
Meremac because it is very close to where I had to park for Hawkeye.  (Someone
bring two 1 gallon ziplock bags for Hawkeye - it needs new ones).

Also, try to not to do Prehistoric Find right after eating a big meal.  It has
a good climb.

Stace

I_Wear_Square_Pants