[GeoStL] Re: Caching Trip Coming up - Anyone want to join me

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 06:48:30 -0800 (PST)

-
Bruce,

Sounds like a fun trip and under ordinary
circumstances would love to tag along but work is
hectic right now and they don't consider geocaching a
legitimate excuse to take off :(...
Have a great time and am looking forward to seeing how
many you get done this time....Enjoy the holiday!!

Dan (Thunder)