[GeoStL] Cache trip to Columbia MO

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:08:13 -0600

-
My dh has agreed to watch the short cachers this weekend while I hit some of
the harder caches in Columbia this weekend. Would anyone like to make a
group cache trip to Columbia for Saturday?

We will probably head up there Friday night so won't be able to carpool, but
can meet up with any of you Saturday morning, maybe one of you could swing
by and pick me up so I could leave the car with the family. Otherwise we can
work out a meeting place.

LMK if you are interested and we will figure out an itenerary.

Jen

Listen to clips from my new favorite Christmas album:
http://appalachianquartet.com/gloria.html

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......