[GeoStL] Re: Cache Location?

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <crowesfeat30@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:48:09 -0700 (PDT)

Geez, Kurt, that's a lot of Cache! Or is that Ca$h? LOL I think I got lost on
the 2nd or 3rd Cache (Ca$h) Cache whatever... :-D

Sarah (Crowesfeat30)

"Stoeppelman, Kurt" <Kurt.Stoeppelman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
I am engineering some equipment for a small town just west of Lawton, OK.

I believe I found the center of the caching universe. The town is Cache OK. I
had to look, was there a cache in Cache? Guess what there is a cache in cache
OK. The cache is named Cache, Cache, Cache, Ca$h Cache by OkDoke (GC3D66). The
cache is located on the bank of the Cache Creek, just off Cache Road, just
outside Cache OK filled with cash. The problem is not OK, someone took the
cache with the cash from the bank of the Cache Creek, just off Cache Road, just
outside Cache OK that was filled with cash. I hope this cache is replaced with
its cash on the bank of the Cache Creek, just off Cache Road, just outside
Cache OK. What a cache! If I am able, some day I would like to find this Cache,
Cache, Cache, Ca$h Cache on the bank of the Cache Creek, just off Cache Road,
just outside Cache OK. Now that is some cache count.

I think this could be a new geocaching Dr. Seuss book. But what would the title
be????

Visit the Cache web site http://www.cacheokcoc.org/ to see what is happing in
Cache.

Rocfish