[GeoStL] Re: Boo hoo, no caches on USFWS land...

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:57:21 -0500

-
Oh yea, US Fish and Wildlife folks are not geocacher friendly. I forgot about them. I know the guy that does the MoGeo site, I can have it added.

glenn

At 10:21 AM 8/27/2003, Dave Keiser wrote:

-
I had a really cool cache placement I was thinking of after seeing the La Roche de la Croix cache. There's a section in the USFWS's Big Muddy area just west of Columbia which is somewhat of an island, except for now while the Missouri river is down.

So I called the USFW office in my area and geocaching is flat out denied. Bummer.

Glenn, can you list the US Fisheries and Wildlife areas as 'Not Allowed' on the mogeo.com site?