[GeoStL] Being charged for GPS use - NOT

  • From: Geocachette@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:43:19 EST

After Barramus's (sp?)  note about it being an urban myth, I checked out the
Urban Myth site ... it hadn't made it there yet  <<grin >> maybe next week
.... then, with some help, I checked out the a gps site that had a way !!
LOT !! of info on new government legislation and what is moving with GPS
techn.  Nothing there either.   I guess they would be in the know.  I'll have
to let my brother know he heard wrong.

Thanks,
GeorgeAnn