[GeoStL] Re: Basement Repair

  • From: "ehamemail" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:55:40 -0500

-
Are you still in Bellefontaine?   We recently used

 Roberts Foundation Crack Repair?1425 Blackstone Avenue, Saint Louis, MO
63112-3911(314) 389-3675?

We had a non leaking crack in our foundation that the city building
inspector had to be patched. Hubby did that with basic materials from Home
Depot.  The buyer paid for her own building inspection and he discovered a
continuation of the same crack in a closet (we hadn't seen that closet wall
in 17 years!).   This guy cleaned out the crack my husband fixed and
repaired the other one for under $300.00.

We also called the Crack Team and they were quite a bit more even though
they came highly recommended.

Have you called Woods? When we bought this new-to-us house we recognized
foundation issues and the sellers  came up with a bid from Woods for $12,000
to stabilize the foundation.   But, they (Woods) was  amicable and the guy
who did the bid was willing to talk to my hubby and give his candid opinion
too. We're hedging our bets right now. LOL

Nancy