[GeoStL] Re: Back to School

  • From: "dana cook" <zoejuju@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 02:14:14 +0000

-
Oh, so he leads y'all all over the place too, huh? Good. I was beginning to think he was trying to take me snipe hunting. :-)

Dana

for some reason this was a hard one for me. Mostly i think because Barammus was leading us all over the place. :-)

gln
i think this was a two timer for me.

At 06:42 PM 1/1/2003 -0600, GC-RGS wrote:
Pam,

Don't feel bad. Even for Bruce it took two tries, but that was back when he had less than 1000 finds, so he was still learning.