[GeoStL] BYO... Bash Before The Bash

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:24:23 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

-
I checked with Mike before submitting this event just to make sure that there
would be no problems with the MOGA staff about doing this, and since Glenn has
approved and published the listing, I guess it's time to announce another event
which occurs on MOGA kick-off night, March 23rd at the Indian Creek Campground.
 It will be the "BYO... Bash Before The Bash" geo-event.  I've explained the
event on the cache listing, but in short, this is a "kick off" party for MOGA.
While the MOGA staff finalizes details about the MOGA event, this new event
gives the early bird MOGA participants a chance to meet and greet each other,
swap sig items, relive past MOGA events, and log an additional event cache
before MOGA formally begins.  So bring your own lawn chairs, food, and drinks,
and we will have a grand old time...  See ya there!

Oh, the cache listing is GC11E23 for those of you who want to check the actual
cache event listing.

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man