[GeoStL] B5K Parking

  • From: "Jack Konecker" <jackkonecker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 19:26:43 -0600

-
I took a reading at the parking lot
in West Tyson - the one near the
Scout building that we are going to
use tomorrow.
N38 30.686 W090 35.199

Here is a map to give you a visual:
http://www.geostl.com/konopapw/B5K_Parking_WestTyson.jpg

By the way, I want to thank everyone who has
arranged to have lunch ready for us tomorrow.
You don't have to follow Bruce around in the woods.
(Believe me, he's hard to keep up with)

Cheer him on at the final cache or wait in the Scout
building with a cup of hot cider until he arrives
and we carry him around on our shoulders!

A bonfire is planned.  If we can find enough dry
firewood.

The ability for SLAGA to pay for lunch at these
type of events is the result of the dues being paid
by Contributing Members.  We would like to thank
those members who have already paid their dues
for the 2006 year.

Within a few days of the event, I should have a
web video or two published, so if you couldn't
make it, it will be as if you were really there.