[GeoStL] Any No. County cachers around?

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gc-Maillist" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:51:31 -0500

-
This was put on the MOGeo forums yesterday. They are looking for a good cache
for their 25th and 200th milestone on Sunday afternoon.

      yawetag  Yesterday, 03:09 PM Post #1

      Newbie

      Group: Members
      Joined: 4-March 07
      From: Bellefontaine Neighbors, MO
      Member No.: 776

     On Sunday, I'll be hitting #25, and my dad (lobocs) will be hitting #200.

      We want to do a good one to celebrate. We'll be starting between 4:30 and
5:00pm in the north St. Louis area, and want to find one that will take a
couple of hours, finishing around sundown (a bit after if needed).

      What do you suggest?

If you have any good ideas, reply on the forum at
http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=b95a57ad5e21f617baa1591311739596&showtopic=1057

Rich