[GeoStL] A prize at Mel's Bench

  • From: McEowen@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:02:42 EST

Just a head's up to cacher's in the Jefferson City/Mid-Missouri area:

I stopped by Mel's Bench to do a litte maintainence a week or so ago. I left
an unregistered USA Geocoin from the original issue. If anyone wants to take
possession of the coin and claim it as their own they'll need to high tail it
down the trail. You don't need to walk the entire 4 miles. There's a shortcut
from the Capitol View Cache or you can walk from the Claysville Store (that's
only 2.5 miles). Here's the link:

BTW, if any of you guys remember me from last spring and wonder why you
haven't heard from me all I can say is I've been distracted and busy. I hope to
get
back out and do some caches this winter.

Matt1344