[GeoStL] Re: 8-8-8 Event...any interest?

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:10:09 -0500

We would be interested. To get St. Louis-area people to drive that far, you may
have to plan something a little out of the ordinary, like a group night cache
or some type of contest.

Just a thought.-Laurie (Denmother)

Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:55:27 -0700From: mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[GeoStL] 8-8-8 Event...any interest?To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There has been a lot of talk on the geocaching forums about holding 8-8-8
events (on August 8th, obviously, LOL) and I was wondering if there would be
any interest from the group here for a similar event? I was thinking possibly
having it at a restaurant or a shelter at one of the area parks...such as in
Columbia or something of the like...making it sort of central so that the KC
people could come as well.

Good...bad...ugly? Ideas?

Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you
back!
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=earncashback