[GeoStL] 5000 finds of my caches.

  • From: Gary Braman <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ozmtngeocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ozmtngeocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 06:36:21 -0700

-
This message is to say THANK YOU!!!! to all who have found any of my caches.
Yesterday marked the 5000th  accumulative find of my caches.

I placed my first cache on 10/14/2001 and just placed a couple of caches
yesterday.  I now have  155 cache hides including event caches. (20 of which
are now archived.)

BTW - four of my caches are still awaiting a FTF.

My silly Bat Phone series seems to be the most popular, especially during the
heat of the summer when nobody want to venture into the woods with the
chiggers, ticks and spiders.

I like to think my caches provide something for everyone and it is interesting
to think of all of the pain and enjoyment I have provided to this sport in my
little corner of the world.

Gredgeman leads the finders of my caches with 97.

Anyway, I just thought it was an interesting stat that SOME of you may find
interesting.

I hope to find some of YOURS soon.

Enjoy - or NOT.

Happy Trails.