[BNU] Re: wpa; enterprise access

  • From: Will Walsh <willwalsh14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>, johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 09:27:46 -0800

What a bunch of stupid idiots! If the option is their but it doesn't work, then what's the freakin purpose? Hurry up and fix that too, and make yourself useful Humanware! Or is that too hard to comprehend in to those thick skulls? You dumb pieces of worthless crap! Oh get over it, I don't mind blasting people when they deserve it. God, they just get to me sometimes man! I'm telling you, they need help! They need somebody who actually knows what their doing like Alex Hall to come and turn their company around. It's an utter wreck and a disgrace. I'm sorry, but I just get so sick of this. I think I'll be going to an iphone permanently very soon and just using the terminal, since that's all it's ever been good for anyway! This really hit the last straw. I'm done with these people! They've screwed everything up and they've lied! They have to be the biggest liars in Canda! I'll tell you what, Ricardo was right. They're nothing. They're just existing on pieces of paper. Come on! It can't be that hard to make it right. I promise, I'LL stay on this list for as long as I can and try my best to help out when I can. But I can not and will not support a company that's like this. Good lchmk Humanware. I don't think you'll get that far.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view