[BNU] Re: playing a blind legend on the touch

  • From: Tylah <tylah.salelea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mayson199514@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 06:59:24 +1000

Hey Mayson.
Um, please contact me if this doesn't make sense, but I'm coming back with the steps on setting up talkback. I do use talkback myself, and I personally think that it sucks, and I'm pretty sure they it's like the same thing they have on the BNT, but anyway:
You have to setup, and then go to android settings, turn it on, turn the dispay
off, then your speech, then your ready to go.
Sorry if you've done this, but this is all I have.  I do not have one myself,
but I thought I'd givitte a try.  ----- Original Message -----
From: Mayson Cabo <mayson199514@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 08:11:35 -1000
Subject: [BNU] playing a blind legend on the touch

Hi all, This is Mayson cabo. I hardly post hear, but has some one on hear with a braillenote touch been able to play a blind legend on hear? I turn off touch braille, but when I swipe left or write, the touch just says top and bottom. and also, someone managed to get talkback running on the touch. can someone on hear please give me the steps again on how to use talkback? I'm going to try it with the game an see if I have any luck. thanks for all your help everyone! Aloha Mayson. Ps, I have a big announcment to make. very soon, I will be bringing my braillenote podcasts back to life! yes, you heared write! I am comming back with new podcasts. thanks fore all your help everyone it is greatly apritiated. Aloha, Mayson  sent from my braillenote touch 325??Rog~o
?Y^6^\??nr~&{j|
y"?nW?)?95/
?

-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family of products
from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

You can also visit our list page at:
www.freelists.org/list/braillenote
From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view
list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email
to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.