[BNU] mysterious audio file unvailed

  • From: Tony James <megatronjames@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 21:14:33 -0400

Hello, All, remember the mysterious audio file that we had no luck with when trying to download it from the Sendspace site? Well, I have successfully played the file and let me tell you, in the 9 or 10 years working with assistive technology and TTS systems, I can honestly say that this is the most realistic TTS system I have ever heard. I've attatched the audio file and hopefuly it will come through for you guys. Dave actually sounds like a real person. Enjoy.

meow meow
Tony the Cuddly Tiger

check out my new blog: wisdom-treasury.blogspot.com