[BNU] can anyone download this audio sample with their bn?

  • From: Tony James <megatronjames@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 20:08:45 -0400

Hi, got this from another list. I can't play it on my apex. The file opens normally, but there's no sound and the progress indicator stays put. Any attempt to skip results in the file's closure and a return to the normal KS "play media file in which folder?" prompt. Can anyone else replicate this problem? Grant it the file isn't important, but this is strange.

meow meow
Tony the Cuddly Tiger

check out my new blog: wisdom-treasury.blogspot.com