[BNU] Re: New Lines Disappearing

  • From: Tony James <megatronjames@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kskristen@xxxxxxxxx, carlos.lopez.1209@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 18:41:50 -0400

Hi, what does deleting the dictionaries folder do? Never heard of this being recommended for fixing problems.

Tony the Cuddly Tiger

Harboring secrets and lies will only breed more and they will hurt, shatter, destroy, and demolish a person. Harbor them too long, and they will turn upon you and completely annihilate you. Stand behind the shield of truth and it will protect you.

From: Carlos Lopez <carlos.lopez.1209@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:21:30 -0700
Subject: [BNU] New Lines Disappearing

Hi all,

I'm having a weird problem with a Microsoft Word file on my Apex.
Every time I reopen the document after exiting and saying no to
saving it as a keyword document, all the new lines disappear.
What happens is, everything becomes one single line as if I'd
never hit enter to skip lines.  Allow me to demonstrate.

Let's say I open a document and write:

My favorite foods are pizza and burgers.

My favorite music band are the Beatles.

Notice how I skipped two lines between each sentence? Well, if I
exited the document and reopened it, it would show up like this:

My favorite foods are pizza and burgers.  My favorite music band
are the Beatles.

Now do you understand what I mean? The new lines disappear.

What is going on? What should I do to fix this?

Thank you for your help.

Carlos

P.S.  By the way, that information is true.  I wrote what came
first to my mind.

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex BT 32 running KeySoft 9.2.2 build
1075 from the Humanware BrailleNote family
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family
of products from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals.  If
you feel that your reply would be useful for others, please use
"reply to all" feature in your email client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the
subject line of "unsubscribe" to
braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery
settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please
send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Thanks.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view