[BNU] Re: Introduction

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: d.prater@xxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 07:33:17 -0400

Hi all,

Devin, thanks. .csv, eh? Can somebody confirm this? If I write to Mr. Stillson, I don't want to sound like a dingbat. I want to be sure my info is correct. Although I understand the need to go completely to mainline file formats, there needs to be a way for an Apex user to convert his or her contacts and calendar to mainline files which will be compatible for the Touch. Otherwise, this will seriously impact Humanware's market share. People want their old files, and they are not going to be pleased if conversion or importation or whatever isn't made available. I believe this will be a major factor in decision making about purchasing the Touch for those who have legacy versions of Keysoft.

Ann P.