[BNU] Intro

  • From: Portia Scott <portiaprincess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 16:05:40 -0700

Hello,

My name is Portia. I am from San Jose, California and am 23 years old. I will
be 24 on September 18. I was born in 1989. Right now I'm using an mPower
running Keysoft 7.2 build 47. I am going to be getting an Apex however. I love
singing, writing, listening to music. I have used the BrailleNote since the
BrailleNote Classic.

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view