[BNU] Re: HTML to Word

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: johnniejduran@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 11:07:02 -0400

The problem here, though, is that these are html files. Translating them will
simply convert everything, html code included. Copying and pasting is probably
the best way to do the conversion. Of course, if you've translated an html file
and it has come out correctly, let me know.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx

From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view