[BNU] Got a Braille note touch, a few questions

  • From: Devin Prater <d.prater@xxxxxx>
  • To: bn list <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 00:35:07 -0500

Hi all. I am the proud new owner of a Braille Note Touch, with 32 cells. I have a few questions, and a problem.

First, the problem. The USB charging cable has bent on the Micro-USB end. I'll use another cable for now, but I really wonder how that could have happened, as I didn't di anything strenuous with it or anything, just had it in the Touch, my pocket, or the carrying case's pouch.

Now, does anyone know of a text adventure app like the "games" program on the Apex and MPower? I'd love to play more than the Delight Games library of game-books. Second, anyone play Dungeons and dragons? Anyone know of a dice-roling app, or even a rule book app or site?

Third, will Humanware impliment the Space with dots 1-2-4-5-6 command, read automatically panning with Braille, on the Touch? I miss that command, and it is in Jaws. I'd forgotten how relaxing it is just to read on and on, without having to pan all the time. Also, when I go to the main menu from Victor Reader, playback stops. Any way to keep it playing in the background?

Thanks for any answers!

-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family of products
from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

You can also visit our list page at:
www.freelists.org/list/braillenote
From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view
list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email
to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.