[BNU] Re: Emails corrupted on Apex, remedy for this?

  • From: Ella Yu <ellaxyu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: peter.19.greco@xxxxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marcusm318@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 15:50:05 -0700

Hi, Go into file manager. Select "browse files" and choose the flash disk as your drive. Go into keymail folder and make sure all hidden files are showing. You can do this "pressing pace with x twice and delete Email Folders.cdb.

From: Marcus L McCrae  <marcusm318@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, August 22, 2016 9:11 am
Subject: [BNU] Admin Note Braille note chat coming soon.

Dear Braillenote users,
Coming soon, We will have a Braillenote Chat. I know it has been a wile! But we are now ready with the release of the Braillenote Touch and the latest keysoft updates for the apex! Hope to see you all there!

Marcus L McCrae
Administrator of the Braille Note users forum. If you wish to contact me you may do so at the following.
Email: marcusm318@xxxxxxxxx
Cell Phone 512-851-9905
Skype: marcus.mccrae1
Thank you have a great day!

You can also visit our list page at:
www.freelists.org/list/braillenote
From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

You can also visit our list page at:
www.freelists.org/list/braillenote
From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family of products
from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

You can also visit our list page at:
www.freelists.org/list/braillenote
From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view