[BNU] Re: E-mail Question.

  • From: Tony James <megatronjames@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aeverette2@xxxxxxxxx, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 10:56:50 -0400

Hi, all you can do at this point is just verify you have the correct SMTP settings entered into Keymail. SMTP server is: smtp.gmail.com

secure connection for SMTP server, yes. Authentication required, yes and the port number I believe is 465.

Tony the Cuddly Tiger

Harboring secrets and lies will only breed more and they will hurt, shatter, destroy, and demolish a person. Harbor them too long, and they will turn upon you and completely annihilate you. Stand behind the shield of truth and it will protect you.