[braillenote] Re: Comments on the mPower

  • From: "Sarah Jevnikar" <sarah.jevnikar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 22:36:21 -0400

could you please tell me about the pk and other varieties of the Braille Note? I didn't really understand the difference just looking at humanware's website. What's wrong with the pacmate? I'm looking for a new notetaker too, and so am searching for any advice I can get.

Thank you,
Sarah Jevnikar
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>