[BNU] A Problem with The BrailleNote Apex

  • From: Zachary Morris <morriszachary99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 10:46:51 -0500

Hello all,
This has happened twice already today. So, I reset my Apex, and speech comes on instead of braille. I keep on having to turn speech off, and this is especially very disrupting for me because in one of my classes, seniors are taking their final exams, and which. I reset it, Keynote Gold was blasting at Volume 32. I know I had the volume a little too high, but what do I do to prevent it from turning speech on during the reset, and turning braille off?
All the Best,
Zach
Sent from my BrailleNote Apex
-------------------------------
BNU: BrailleNote Users - a forum for users of BrailleNote family of products
from Humanware.
Website: www.braillenoteusers.info

IMPORTANT: By default, replies will be sent to individuals. If you feel that your reply
would be useful for others, please use "reply to all" feature in your email
client.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send an email with the subject line of
"unsubscribe" to braillenote-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

You can also visit our list page at:
www.freelists.org/list/braillenote
From this page, you can unsubscribe, change email delivery settings and view
list archives.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, please send an email
to braillenote-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.