[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation notification

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 19:46:20 -0500

Dear Jill and Everyone,

Jill, I love your idea of notifying validators as well as submitters when the
admin approves a book. Once I've validated and uploaded a book, I can't help
but check almost every day to see if it's been approved. It's time consuming,
but when it turns up it's like striking gold.

Always with love,

Lissi