[bksvol-discuss] Re: validate a book

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:59:37 -0800 (PST)

Kari.

I'm afraid I don't understand your question. If you
mean what I think you mean, yes, you can keep the book
you're validating while you wait for the book--in
fact, for as long as you need to. There is not
hard-and-fast rule about time. But you do have to
remember to renew before the 7-day period it sup. Just
to page 2. There are 3 choices, upload, release or
renew. If you click on renew you'll have the book for
another 7 days. You can count 7 from the time you
downloaded, or you can be safe and renew the same day
or the day after you get the reminder notice.

HTH

G.Cindy
--- KGnfOnWheels@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I downloaded my first book to validate.  It is
> missing  pages (maybe blank?)
> and has misspellings (from Arabic translations).  I
> have requested a copy
> from my library.  Can I keep my name on Manors and
> Morals in Islam, while I
> neaten up the book?  The library said it  should be
> in around the 1st of Feb.
>
> Thanks-
> Kari G
>

> **************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all