[bksvol-discuss] Re: urban fantasy wishlist request

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:08:53 -0800 (PST)

If I know the genre, either because someone tells me
when they put in the wish or it says on Amazon, I'll
put it on next to the author. In the case of Dates....
I described it as being about witches, etc. and normal
people. I'm glad to have a shorter genre name to use.
smile

Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/