[bksvol-discuss] Re: two easy validations

  • From: Natalie <nataliesgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:13:00 -0500

I will have to see if Beach Girls is still there.  I'm sort of curious to read the book because of the series that started on Lifetime which is based on the book.  If someone took it though, I will just read when it gets put up on the site for download.  Thanks for doing this book though.
Natalie
At 05:24 PM 8/3/2005 -0400, you wrote:

Fairly recently someone mentioned a series by Luanne Rice. I believe it was Sue S, but not sure. After months of putting it off, I have finally submitted the last two books of the series. I have already read through them and fixed most of the major errors, though they could probably use a quick looking over.
The books are:
The Perfect Summer
and
Beach Girls
Overall, they should be pretty easy to validate.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.