[bksvol-discuss] Re: too many emails

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:37:36 -0400

.PS  you can also filter by subject and either hand-delete threads or make a
rule deleting any subject with words Very likely to separate it from mail
you'll want to read.  Maybe you're not interested in off topic, K1000, or
"vacation plans", just put them in as strings, just like with any other rule,
and have them put in your deleted items folder, or never even downloaded from
the server.
Good luck.